Peaceful Solutions on Chamberlayne Road would like to offer our shop as a venue for you to use. . . . .Please contact me on 0208 969 7413 if this is of interest to you.  We offer a lovely premise in Kensal Rise, and would provide food for knitters who care to purchase organic savories and sweets. . . .Let me know what you think 6:30 to 9:00 pm on a Thursday is perfect or Sunday afternoons would be fab. . . .We would like to be part of organization too.

Please reply either way.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for your kind offer of a place to meet to crochet/knit. It is a great idea and it would be good to have a nice, friendly place to meet. We were planning on meeting on the first tuesday of each month so I'd need to see if anyone else could do thursdays instead. Thursdays and Sunday afternoons aren't good for me but others could attend. I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Jen

Hi there

I am running a Knitathon in aid of providing shelter for the homeless through Big Issue. Would your shop be interested in being involved? The date is Nov 1st and we are aiming to raise £100 in Willesden Green.

I have prepared the following information for people:

Calling All Knitters and Crafty People

Can you knit? Something simple like an iPhone cover? A scarf? A hat? If so, we need you to knit for the homeless.

The Big Issue is having its annual Knitathon on Nov 1st in Willesden Green 10-2pm where we will be knitting and selling knitted and other crafted items to help provide winter shelters for the homeless.

Even if you can’t knit, you could sponsor someone else to knit for an hour or more. Or you could provide something else for us to sell - cakes, embroidered items, bric-a-brac and so on.

All you fellas out there - why don’t you get sponsored to learn to knit for an hour? It’s easier that you think - we’ll cast on for you and then you can knit yourself a scarf!

Also welcome any spare wool you might have so that we can make more items.

If you can’t come along but would like to be sponsored or to knit items then contact Elayne Coakes on elayne.coakes@btinternet.com or sponsor us on https://bigissue.believe.in/fundraising/im-running-a-knitathon-to-s... WGreen Knitters.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Transition Kensal to Kilburn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service