Pearl and I decided we didn't fancy getting wet and muddy so have decided not to come down to dig today. I will put plants we bought Friday out of way of frost at mine to keep them safe and we'll wait for nicer weather :)
Hopefully next Saturday 2pm if that suits people? Or maybe we should meet earlier at 11am and bring sandwiches?
Weather's a bugger, isn't it, although we do need the rain. Can't do anything next Saturday, I'm afraid. I do have some time on Sunday but don't know how that is for anyone else. Maggie