Sharing (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solar panels for Queens Park Community School

Brent Pure Energy's Community Share Offer was launched on 28th April and is open for investment until the end of June. We are looking to ra…

Started by Nick Hartley

0 May 19, 2016

House Renovation - free material for reuse/recycle

We are renovating our house in Lynton Road and the builders have just moved in. The project is being managed to minimise waste, with the ma…

Started by Matthew Sharp

3 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Amandine Alexandre-Hughes

Zero Waste London

Hello, I've started a blog two months ago called Zero Waste London.  It's a way for me to share tips about waste reduction and sustainable…

Started by Amandine Alexandre-Hughes

1 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Amandine Alexandre-Hughes

Paris and back with a van!

I'm driving to Paris in a van on March 4, 2016 and returning two days later. I have space for personal effects, wine, etc. there and back i…

Started by Will Mowat

0 Feb 8, 2016

Kilburn Local Man and Van Service

This is an exclusive offer to users of Transition Town Kensal to Kilburn. I acknowledge I am aware of the rules of the community. Best Move…

Started by Daren Davies

2 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Carley Martin

Man and Van Slough Removals Services

Man and Van Slough is an expert and efficient moving organization. The organization provides regional shifting companies in UK, providing t…

Started by Carley Martin

0 Feb 5, 2016

Projector available

A friend of mine is giving away a projector - think it is quite a good one, however it is not very portable and comes in its own suitcase. …

Started by Sophia Flucker

0 Aug 13, 2015

Ark Franklin - cherry tree

There is a large cherry tree at Ark Franklin school on the corner of Chamberlayne and Harvist Road.  Cherries are dropping and could do wit…

Started by Sophia Flucker

0 Jul 13, 2015

Sustainable community - South Kilburn Residents

Hi everyone, My name is Katrina. I live in Kilburn and I am a part time student at UCL. I am currently working on my dissertation and I am…

Started by Katrina Lamont

0 Jun 15, 2015

Residential Permaculture Course. Communities in Transition at Landmatters near Totnes.

Hi Everybody..... Simeon here, I don't know if you remember me but quite a few years back I was loosely involved in K2K.My family and I…

Started by simeon warburton

0 Mar 9, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Transition Kensal to Kilburn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service