Sharing (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gardening and cooking

I live in Wrentham avenue, my garden is large and has much potential sadly, I haven't got a clue how to look after a it.  However growing u…

Started by Selina Prager

9 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Does anyone know a good supplier of manure who will deliver?

I noticed somewhere on this website someone recommending a supplier of manure at £2.50 for a 50 litre bag.  I kept meaning to write down th…

Started by Sarah Deco

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Allotments for beginners

Just got an allotment. Can anyone point me to a useful online allotment diary/blog for beginners? Advice on what to do when. Preparation ad…

Started by Janis Denselow

8 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Neglected garden in need of TLC

A garden flat owner on Leighton Gardens is looking for someone to care for his beautiful but now rather neglected garden.  It was in a good…

Started by Janey McAllester

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Local food co-op, beehives and food growing

Hello all, I am new to this group but wanted to share some information and also ask for advice. I live on the Alexandra and Ainsworth Estat…

Started by MattR

4 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Scottish folk music tonight 1st Dec - free tickets available

Hi all, I am going to see a band called Breabach tonight at Cecil Sharp House in Camden. |They are a fantastic Scottish folk band and as it…

Started by Jennifer Rea

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Love Food Hate Waste at Meanwhile Gardens

What is the issue? UK households alone waste £12 billion worth good food and drink each year, costing the average family with children £68…

Started by miko adam-kando

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Permaculture Barge refit

I received a notification for this event that I thought might interest some of our members. It's on 26th - 28th April, organised by Cob in…

Started by Sanchia Dunn

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Organic carbon neutral box scheme

Fieldpower Organics carbon busters One of the first carbon neutral organic farms and the first with carbon neutral deliveries in London.  …

Started by PaulS

6 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Who would like to take care of my garden?

Hello   I live in Kensal Rise & I am very spoilt with a massive and beautiful landscape garden I inherited. But I don't know how to tak…

Started by Kay Meshkin-Pour

2 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Transition Kensal to Kilburn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service