So i;ve set up a new group page for the Crochet and knitting group and i want to make it look pretty and have an area for members to upload photos of their work. I know we have a photo tab on this website but it seems to just add the photos to a general album but i'd them to display on the group page or have an album specifically for the group.  Does anyone know if this can be done?

thanks

Jen  

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry Jen, I'm afraid you can't add an image gallery to a group. It's just one of the problems with us using this Ning system to run our website.

We'd love to develop our own website (and believe me, we're trying to find ways to do this - I'm part of a group trying to do just that) but it's pretty labour-intensive and a big long-term project.

That said, you can sort of cheat it and add some using the Comment Wall where you can add comments but also photos. It's hardly ideal, but it will allow you to at least add some pictures into the stream.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Take a look at what we've done so far for the web project: http://chriswells.me.uk/2010/04/29/design-visuals-for-kensal-to-kil...

Hi compliments, am Jenny, am so much happy to come across your profile today. Please i will like you to write me with my

email address jennyosah@hotmail.com to know more about me thanks. Have a nice day ahead of you.

Jenny.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Transition Kensal to Kilburn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service