Last Autum we harvested 850kg of fruit and gave it away free to local schools. This is a chance to have your say in what the project does this year and to get involved in making it happen.
If you’re not into meetings but want to help in practical ways do get in touch too.
The draft agenda is:
• How best to organise picking this harvest time – a more local approach with more people helping to organise
• Training in pruning and pest control – what next?
• Name of project- final decision!
• Links with schools etc
• Publicity (including talks)
• Cooking jam, chutney etc
• Researching the history of local orchards and fruit trees
• Hiring / lending apple press
• Finance update
Note - several people have confirmed they're coming outside this website
Add a Comment