Time: September 23, 2017 from 11am to 4pm
Location: Book & Kitchen
Street: 33 All Saints Road
City/Town: London W11 1HE
Website or Map: http:///www.google.co.uk/maps…
Event Type: workshop
Organized By: Rani Khanna
Latest Activity: Sep 12, 2017
Improve your skills and learn how to film awesome videos using nothing but your smart phone and headset!
This one day workshop is led by independent filmmaker Rani Khanna, director of You & Eye Films Ltd & Hung Nguyen, ex Digital and Social Media Trainer at BBC Radio 4 News.
THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
• How to create footage, that is properly lit & framed
• How to create a sequence that meets your objectives
• How to record good, clear sound for interviews
• How to edit on the phone with free Apps
• How to add text/titles, voice-over & music
• How to publish directly on social media platforms
In this day and age, you need video content to promote your business, organisation and social presence, so how about you learn how to make awesome video content with us?
Join us on to learn and have fun on:
Saturday 30 September
From 11am to 4pm
At the lovely venue: Book & Kitchen, off Portobello Road.
Info & Booking:
Add a Comment