Sharing (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Removals Kilburn, Local Moving Company

Removals Kilburn has over a decade of experience and is reliable when it comes to punctuality. The team operates in Kilburn and offers reli…

Started by Patrick Bishop

0 Feb 2, 2015

Furniture needed for charity

Hi As some of you may know we have recently moved into Carlton Hall on Canterbury Terrace. We need to add some glamour to the place but as…

Started by Sally Evatt

0 Oct 1, 2014

Location of new groups created while waiting approval.

Please confirm how long it takes to approve new groups created and where the description submitted goes in the mean time.  Although I unde…

Started by Alex

0 Sep 20, 2014

Here's five TED videos that look at innovation in our food system...

https://www.2degreesnetwork.com/groups/2degrees-community/resources/eating-our-landscapes-falling-love-with-fish-and-other-ideas-worth-shar

Started by Sophia Flucker

0 Aug 17, 2014

Would anyone like to share my allotment near Hendon Way/Brent Cross?

My name is Rosie Joyce. I’m looking for someone to share my allotment, which is near Brent Cross. If interested please call me on 0208 986…

Started by Rosie Joyce

2 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Paulette Singer

Anyone in need of a good reliable local builder? - TV Opportunity

Are you in need of some home improvement, repair or maintenance?Unsure of who the best person is for the job and want to make sure you’re g…

Started by Kirsten Taylor

0 Jun 4, 2014

Would you like to grow fruit and veg?

Several of our gardening groups are looking for volunteers (experience not necessary) for community food growing. Contact them if you are i…

Started by Janey McAllester

0 May 19, 2014

Report from 2 March event "After Copenhagen, how do we fight climate change?"

Did anyone attend this event last night at Willesden Green Library Centre?  How did it go?   

Started by Richard Walker

2 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

London Transition Newsletter for April

Loads of stuff going on across London in the next month... including a bee-keeping course in Hackney I noticed!>>>     TALKS March…

Started by Transition Kensal to Kilburn

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Email alerts

HiI'm very new to this ning thing and apologise if this question has been asked and answered several times!  Is it possible to have event a…

Started by Jennifer Rea

4 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Transition Kensal to Kilburn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service