George Latham's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"David Young and I spoke on the panel at this event. There were about 50 people there…"

George Latham replied Mar 4, 2010 to Report from 2 March event "After Copenhagen, how do we fight climate change?"

2 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

"If you go on the Events page, on the right hand side is a calender. You can go backw…"

George Latham replied Mar 4, 2010 to Reports from events and events archive on the website

1 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by George Latham

"We haven't shown 'Who killed the electric car' at the Lexi as yet - but I have it on…"

George Latham replied Mar 4, 2010 to "Transition Texts" - a K2K bookshelf at Kilburn Library

4 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by George Latham

"Looks fantastic Richard - really exciting to see this happen so quickly... I have t…"

George Latham replied Mar 2, 2010 to "Transition Texts" - a K2K bookshelf at Kilburn Library

4 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by George Latham

"I think the storyofstuff film raises some very good points and real problems with ca…"

George Latham replied Feb 23, 2010 to The problem with Cap and Trade

2 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

"Thanks for your reply, Paul The point that nef make is that we have a society that i…"

George Latham replied Feb 16, 2010 to A plug for the New Economics Foundation...

2 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by George Latham

"I love the idea of Buy Nothing Day... What can we do to celebrate it? Perhaps at the…"

George Latham replied Nov 13, 2009 to Buy Nothing Day

4 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Nilufer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Transition Kensal to Kilburn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service