Sanchia Dunn's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jeanne-Lyse, For more details, follow this link to the 'event' I've created for t…"

Sanchia Dunn replied Nov 29, 2011 to Nov/Dec Food group meeting - Alternative date required

5 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Sanchia Dunn

"Just confirmed Tuesday 6th Dec for out next meeting, which isn't a meeting, but a ch…"

Sanchia Dunn replied Nov 28, 2011 to Nov/Dec Food group meeting - Alternative date required

5 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Sanchia Dunn

"Hi Maggie, We decided at our last meeting that the Dec one is going to be agenda-fre…"

Sanchia Dunn replied Nov 18, 2011 to Nov/Dec Food group meeting - Alternative date required

5 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Sanchia Dunn

"I thought it would be a much more modest challenge where everyone's a winner. If you…"

Sanchia Dunn replied Nov 6, 2011 to The Garlic Challenge is now official!

3 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Sanchia Dunn

"Here is some more accurate information on the meeting venue: Fiveways Residents Asso…"

Sanchia Dunn replied Oct 18, 2011 to October Food Group meeting Agenda (and request for further items)

3 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by maggie turp

"I can't believe I'm so sad as to add the first reply to my own discussion, but I lef…"

Sanchia Dunn replied Oct 18, 2011 to October Food Group meeting Agenda (and request for further items)

3 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by maggie turp

"Can I report back on the Kilburn Station planting? And let people know about the web…"

Sanchia Dunn replied Jun 15, 2011 to Agenda items for food group meeting this Wednesday

4 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Sanchia Dunn

"Latest news on this site: No luck finding any info on the historic use of this site…"

Sanchia Dunn replied Mar 25, 2011 to Railway embankment potential allotment site by 5-ways

11 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Sanchia Dunn

"Through a contact at TfL I've managed to get hold of a map that seems to show that T…"

Sanchia Dunn replied Nov 11, 2010 to Railway embankment potential allotment site by 5-ways

11 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Sanchia Dunn

"Just a quick update of what I've found so far: This land used to be under management…"

Sanchia Dunn replied Nov 10, 2010 to Railway embankment potential allotment site by 5-ways

11 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Sanchia Dunn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Transition Kensal to Kilburn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service