Sharing (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cycletastic has a new bike shed!...

Cycletastic has recently acquired a new bike shed through  Brent Neighborhood funding. This is great news as it gives Cycletastic a base fr…

Started by Transition Kensal to Kilburn

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

North London Eco House Weekend

HelloI'm with Transition Town Stoke Newington and also helping out with this event that's coming up.On the weekend of the 12th - 13th June…

Started by JamieB

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Friday 10th – Sunday 12th September We would like to invite you to our first ever !! Touchwood weekend of natural enlightenment, only ten places available so check it out now…

Set in acres of wildflower meadows and natural woodland our wood cleaving course is being run by Marcus Tribe who lives in the woods he lov…

Started by simeon warburton

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Harvest Festival Planning

Minutes from Harvest Supper/ Green Drinks meeting: Wed 1st Sept. Harvest Supper is planned for Saturday 2nd October. It will take place in…

Started by Transition Kensal to Kilburn

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

A new member hoping advice

Hello everyone,   I'm new to this website a friend recommended it. I'm a leader of a youth group the Camden Woodcraft Folk in Kilburn but l…

Started by Douglas Spitz

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

recycling clothes by remodeling - group -

Hello,do you think this could be a group?I think this could be fun, funny, and useful too. I'm ex-art school, don't have tailoring skills o…

Started by Rozelle Pope

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Kerbside recycling

I have just read the email (although I can't seem to find it on the site) about the changes to kerbside recycling. I am a little confused,…

Started by Rachael Newberry

2 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Adding photos to a group page

So i;ve set up a new group page for the Crochet and knitting group and i want to make it look pretty and have an area for members to upload…

Started by Jennifer Rea

3 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Wanted: Opinion on Possible New Cycle Link

Where: Between Dyne Road and Dunster Gardens beneath James Stewart House   Brief:  Improved sightlines, safety and access between this usef…

Started by Garth McWilliam

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

Plants wanted for newbie gardeners

Hello to all of you!   I am new to this forum as I'm trying to pick up some tips to plant my brand new garden after rescuing it from being…

Started by Irene Gunter

3 May 13, 2014
Reply by Jenny Osah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Transition Kensal to Kilburn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service