Transition Kensal to Kilburn's Blog – July 2011 Archive (1)

Bees in the cemetery update 30 June11

 

Thursday 30th of June

 

On Sunday when we checked the bees we found a minor engineering problem in our second hive. The first (swarm) hive has settled in well and nearly covered all the frames with a text book combination of food and brood. However, the second hive of reared black bees came on standard sized National foundation frames. This means that when we put them in our deep brood boxes there was some space underneath. Naturally the bees have gone ahead…

Continue

Added by Transition Kensal to Kilburn on July 3, 2011 at 18:30 — 1 Comment

© 2019   Created by Transition Kensal to Kilburn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service