Transition Kensal to Kilburn's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I accept your challenge! Michael"

Transition Kensal to Kilburn replied Nov 4, 2011 to The Garlic Challenge is now official!

3 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Sanchia Dunn

"Today's Kilburn Times reporrts a new food coop market with fruit and veg boxes at Ro…"

Transition Kensal to Kilburn replied Jun 16, 2011 to Veg Box Scheme

7 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by miko adam-kando

"This discussion list is getting quite long an difficult to navigate... so I'm going…"

Transition Kensal to Kilburn replied Mar 3, 2011 to Community Allotment by Queens Park Cafe

28 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Transition Kensal to Kilburn

"Sorry we missed you too Molly!  You missed a great array of delicious foods, includi…"

Transition Kensal to Kilburn replied Mar 3, 2011 to Pot Luck supper at tonight's food group meeting - 2nd March

2 Mar 3, 2011

"John and Shira gave a great talk last night at the food group meeting about their fo…"

Transition Kensal to Kilburn replied Nov 3, 2010 to Food Foraging Newstream

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by David Young

"Sorry - that would have been helpful information wouldn't it!? 9.30am next Wednesday…"

Transition Kensal to Kilburn replied Oct 6, 2010 to Community Allotment by Queens Park Cafe

28 Mar 3, 2011

"So many people have talked swapping seeds and seedlings - so lets have that picnic i…"

Transition Kensal to Kilburn replied May 1, 2010 to Plant Exchange idea

11 May 6, 2011
Reply by Simon R

"Really like the idea of a seed swap... I'd like to think that by next spring we will…"

Transition Kensal to Kilburn replied Mar 28, 2010 to Plant Exchange idea

11 May 6, 2011
Reply by Simon R

"I notice that Princess Frederica's is part of this project... but not it seems eithe…"

Transition Kensal to Kilburn replied Feb 4, 2010 to Food for Life Partnerships for Schools

2 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Jane Siegel

"Hi Josie - here is a sloe gin recipie: http://www.sloe.biz/ Rather than pricking eac…"

Transition Kensal to Kilburn replied Nov 20, 2009 to Food Foraging Newstream

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by David Young

RSS

© 2024   Created by Transition Kensal to Kilburn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service